Not Another Keto Book: Your Complete Metabolic Wellness Journey
Transform Your Health with Not Another Keto Book
Not Another Keto Book is a comprehensive guide to achieving lasting health and wellness. Written by obesity medicine physician Linda Anegawa, MD, this book offers a practical approach to metabolic wellness that complements every aspect of your lifestyle.
The Benefits of Not Another Keto Book
Not Another Keto Book offers a low-carb meal plan, the Adapt and Adjust approach to healthy habits, and techniques to support mental and physical health. By encompassing every aspect of wellness—not just weight loss—the program in this book promotes self-exploration and lasting change.
Features and Benefits
- Meal Plan: Create a delicious and sustainable low-carb meal plan of protein, greens, and fats to lose pounds while eating well.
- Adapt and Adjust: Use this approach to break free from the rigid diet–mentality and maintain life-long healthy habits.
- Mental health: Transform weight-loss speedbumps into kindness and self-exploration.
- Physical Health: Holistically incorporate sleep, mindfulness, and movement into your lifestyle to complement healthy eating.
- Individualized approach: This comprehensive approach to metabolic health is unique to you and your goals, rather than being a one-size-fits-all diet plan.
How Not Another Keto Book Compares
Compared to other diets that only focus on calorie counting, Not Another Keto Book offers an individualized approach to metabolic health. Rather than being a one-size-fits-all approach, Not Another Keto Book promotes a low-carb lifestyle that prioritizes mental and physical health.
What is the maximum amount of weight that can be shed in a month following a ketogenic diet?
While patients usually lose between 10-12 pounds in the first month of following a keto diet, it can take several weeks for your body to adjust to using fat as a primary source of energy instead of glucose. Sticking to the diet for an extended period of time is essential to see results.
What can I do to accelerate my weight loss while in ketosis?
Exercise can accelerate weight loss while in ketosis. Make sure to consult with your healthcare provider before starting any new exercise routine.
What is the most weight that I can expect to shed in a month with the combination of a ketogenic diet and intermittent fasting?
The rate of weight loss depends on how often you are fasting – if you follow a 16-hour fasting schedule, you can expect to lose approximately 1-2 pounds per week, with the most significant losses occurring at the beginning and tapering off over time.
What is the potential for weight loss on the ketogenic diet over a 3-month period?
Individuals can experience significant weight loss on the ketogenic diet over a 3-month period, but it is important to make any necessary adjustments to your diet and lifestyle to ensure you keep up the progress.