Intermittent Fasting Coffee Cream: 12 Best Creamers for Intermittent Fasting
Intermittent fasting is an increasingly popular way to lose weight and boost overall health. It involves limiting your eating window to a certain number of hours during the day, usually 8-10. While fasting, many people drink coffee to help give them energy and curb hunger. However, adding a creamer to your coffee can break your fast. Fortunately, there are a variety of coffee creamers that are acceptable for intermittent fasting.
What Makes a Coffee Creamer Suitable for Intermittent Fasting?
When selecting a coffee creamer for intermittent fasting, it’s important to make sure it doesn’t contain too many calories. A small dose of creamer can slow down your fat-burning during a fast, but it won’t completely break your fast as long as it’s under 50 calories. Therefore, look for creamers that are sugar-free or low in sugar, and contain as few calories as possible.
The 12 Best Coffee Creamers for Intermittent Fasting
If you’re looking for the best coffee creamers for intermittent fasting, here are some excellent options:
- Nutpods French Vanilla Creamer – This dairy-free creamer is made from almonds and coconuts, making it low in calories and sugar-free. It also has a delicious French vanilla flavor.
- RAPID FIRE Ketogenic Creamer – This creamer is specifically formulated to help you maintain ketosis while fasting, as it is high in healthy fats and contains no sugar.
- Bulletproof French Vanilla – This creamer contains healthy fats from coconut oil and MCT oil, and it’s free of sugar, gluten, and dairy. It also has a delicious French vanilla flavor.
- Laird Superfood Creamer – This creamer is made from coconut milk powder and contains a blend of healthy fats and vitamins. It’s also sugar-free and dairy-free.
- Bulletproof Original Creamer – This creamer contains healthy fats from coconut and MCT oil, and it’s free of sugar and gluten. It’s an excellent choice for people looking to lose weight and is suitable for intermittent fasting.
- Prymal Sugar-Free Creamer – This creamer is made from coconut milk and coconut oil, and it’s free from sugar, dairy, and gluten. It also contains healthy fats and vitamins.
- Califia Farms Almond Milk Creamer – This dairy-free creamer is made from almond milk and contains no sugar. It also has a delicious almond flavor.
Can Coffee Creamer Break Your Fast?
The short answer is yes, coffee creamer can break your fast. However, it depends on the type of creamer you use and the amount of creamer you add to your coffee. For example, if you use a heavy whipping cream, it’s likely to contain more calories than an alternative like Nutpods French Vanilla Creamer.
How Much Coffee Creamer Can You Have During Intermittent Fasting?
When it comes to intermittent fasting, a small amount of coffee creamer is acceptable, as long as it doesn’t exceed 50 calories. However, if you have a very rich, high-calorie creamer, you may need to limit the amount you add to your coffee.
Intermittent fasting and coffee are a popular combination for those trying to lose weight and improve their overall health. Fortunately, there are a variety of coffee creamers that are suitable for intermittent fasting, provided you don’t add too much creamer and exceed 50 calories. Some of the best coffee creamers for intermittent fasting include Nutpods French Vanilla Creamer, RAPID FIRE Ketogenic Creamer, Bulletproof French Vanilla, Laird Superfood Creamer, Bulletproof Original Creamer, Prymal Sugar-Free Creamer, and Califia Farms Almond Milk Creamer.
Is it acceptable to consume coffee with cream while doing intermittent fasting?
What can I add to my coffee that won’t interfere with my fast?
Many people add small amounts of nutmeg, cocoa, cinnamon, almond milk, Himalayan sea salt, and coconut oil to their coffee to avoid breaking a fast.
Does consuming a tablespoon of cream in coffee invalidate a fast?
Because of the minimal amount of net carbohydrates present in 1 tablespoon of heavy whipping cream, it is unlikely to cause an increase in insulin levels and therefore should not disrupt a fast.
Which coffee creamer is most suitable for fasting?
Looking for more information on Intermittent Fasting?
Check out the Fasting Books online store for a wide selection of books on Intermittent Fasting, including “The Complete Guide to Intermittent Fasting: Nature Cure for Weight Loss, Healing,” and “Boost Your Immune System – Naturally.” Get all the information you need to succeed in your fasting journey. Visit fastingbooks.com today!